17 October 2013

Dita Von Teese Von Follies: Not a pair of Granny pants in sight

Now if you have read my blog for a long time, you will know that along with me being obsessed with Rock Hudson and being very fond of eating pickled onions, whilst having a bubble bath, I have quite a big girl crush on the delectable Dita Von Teese.
 
I wrote ages ago about the clothing line that she bought out two years ago, but now Dita has added, to her very gorgeous Von Follies lingerie range with a new collection.
 
The AW13 Sheer Witchery collection is inspired by Halloween, but you won't be seeing a white sheet with holes in anytime soon. The collection has vampish black lace overlayed on nude satin and sheer mesh sections on the bra cups. Corsets, bras, thongs, briefs, slips and garter belts are available, so you can add some va va voom to your underwear draw.

Dita is obsessed with lingerie and has been collecting pieces since she was 16. Her collection has been very popular and was even included in Paris Fashion Week, with models from Alexis Mabille's show wearing one of her fabulous bras, lucky models.

The collection is exclusive to Asos and Debenhams, with prices ranging from £9 in the sale to £70 for an amazing lace corset, more reasons for me to exploit my bank card.
Dita designed her range so that women of all shapes and sizes could feel amazing about themselves. When her range was first unveiled last year she had a runway of her pieces in Australia, which included very beautiful and healthy models of different sizes looking amazing. The range is available in sizes UK8-16 and from an A to E cup, I've fallen in love with the woman even more.
Dita says that "Every woman should have a really great set of lingerie, especially in black" Now even me with my monkey pyjamas, can channel my inner Dita for a day, but ever so slightly less elegantly.

Second Hand Rose
XxxX
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Every woman under a size 14, we mean ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is georgous and the fact that she includes bigger sizes makes my day.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my scribblings! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think, they will be repeated constantly to anyone who will listen! Don't forget to click the follow button and add me on Twitter @Second_HandRose and Instagram: second_handrose XxxX