02 January 2013

A late Christmas present to you all!

Wow I cannot believe it is now 2013!! It only feels like yesterday that I was writing my resolutions for 2012. The not drooling over Bradley Cooper everyday one didn't go according to plan, well can you blame me? The past few months my blogging has had to take a backseat sadly and my biggest resolution for this year is to get on top of my blog and write regularly. So hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from me.

Over Christmas I was given the great opportunity to appear in THE EDIT, an online magazine for bloggers, written by bloggers. As you can imagine Jasper my cat and I were very excited about this! I wrote all about Christmas in the wartime and I couldn't wait to see my scribbling published.

The magazine is great, it features a whole range of topics from lots of different areas of the bloggersphere, ranging from DIY'S to make up tips, there's loads for you to sink your teeth into.
The first magazine was the Christmas edition, so I'm sorry I'm a bit late in sharing it all with you, but you can still have a good old nosey. You can check out the magazine here and follow THE EDIT on Twitter @officialTheEdit. I hope you all enjoy reading it and let me know what you think of my little piece on page 18-19!

I wish you all a super duper New Year and I hope you all have a fabulous 2013, full of shopping and eating lots of biscuits, well that's my plan anyway.

Second Hand Rose

XxxX

P.S Can you all please let me know what you think of the new layout and if it's easy to use and nosey around, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Rose! Lovely to hear from you :) I love the border etc, but as I use a netbook, anything that restricts the page size is hard to read, and the pop up article thing doesn't work so well for me. But overall it looks lovely. And Congrats on being published! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a really lovely start to the New Year hun! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my scribblings! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think, they will be repeated constantly to anyone who will listen! Don't forget to click the follow button and add me on Twitter @Second_HandRose and Instagram: second_handrose XxxX